Monday, December 13, 2010

Summer Comfy Baby´s Safety Foam Bath Sponge

Recommended By: Lindsay Pinchuk, Chicago

In the beginning, bathing your baby may seem like a daunting task. I always felt like I was going to break her, and they certainly become slipperly little suckers when you get them in the tub (or sink). We tried a couple options and different ways of bathing Baby J, but none of them were really working and seemed awkward. They all made me nervous.

A friend of mine told me about this awesome sponge support that I absolutely love. It fits right into the sink and provides a no-slip surface. Also, I can rest Baby J’s head on it since its soft and cushy, without feeling like she is going to hit her head on something hard. Bathtime has become fun and enjoyable thanks to this awesome sponge---which also costs under $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment